CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY.

when i was young, i have a best friend named KU MOHD HAZIQ KU YUSOF. my friends and i just called him AZIQ or HAZIQ. he is my neighbor. his house is near to my house, so that i always go to his house. if i want to go to school, i will go with him and other friends by cycling together. i was very happy and so excited to go to school if i am with him. after back from school, i will go to his house and play with him. that is my routine with him everyday. i was in the same school with him from standard 1 until i was form 5. he always help me if i am in trouble or have a problem. he is an understanding person. if i was scolded by my mother, he always be my side and support me. although we were quite naughty, but we love each other and kindhearted.
one day, we went to a pool near to our house. we were very happy swimming and suddenly, i felt like want to limp. then he quickly come to me and and save me. i am so grateful to him, because he come to save me. there are so many memories with him that i can not and never forget for the rest of my life. but, after form 5, he follows his family move to Kedah. but we are still contact to each other by phone and Facebook.

0 comments: