CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY DREAM

everybody has their own dream. i have my dream that i want to share. firstly, i want to finish my study and graduate with flying colors. then, i want to have a job that can make me buy the assets such as a house and car for my family. i want to help my parents and siblings because i want to give them the best in their life. then, if i have my own asset, i want to find a good woman to be my wife forever in my life. she must know how to take care of me and also a loving. she is also must understand me, honest, polite to her husband. i want her to give me cute children and be a good mother to my children. when i have children i want to be a good and understanding father. i want to give them full of love and Islamic education. i want to be the best father and take a good care for my wife and children.i also want to be a good son for my parents. i want to take care of my parents when they are old. after that, i have a dream that i want to create something such as electronic products with my own name. that is my dreams for my future. :)

0 comments: