CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

if i could be someone who would i be. :)

sometimes, before i lay down in my bed, i will think that i want to be someone else.
what i want to be?
i want to be a KING! :)
this is what i want to be because i want to protect my kingdoms and defend my beloved folks. then, i want to help my folks who are in trouble or poor. i want to be a good and kindhearted for my folks. besides, i want all my folks to be respect to me. by being a king, i want to form an Islamic country and make the country develop faster than other country. i like to help anybody and love to hear others problem. so that, i can help and hear my folk's problem. last but not least, i want to make MALAYSIA be the best country and recognise all around the world.

0 comments: