CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

someone ;))

there is a girl in my class, she always sit in front of me. but sometimes we will change our place. i really want to be friend with her, but i feel so shy to say hello to her. finally for a long time, i have a confident level to approach her to be my friend. her face is exactly same with one of my lecturer.

i like to be friend with her because she is a humble, down to earth and cheerful person. for me, a good friend is a friend who is always with me either i am happy or in trouble. a good friend is also like to help us if we have some problems. that girl always help me in my study if i did not clear about what we learn in the class. i hope i can be friend with her not for this semester only,but we will be friend forever.

2 comments:

Tiha Tia said...

erm...
didn't notice about that...
I wonder....who is she???

AbDuLlAh SyaUqI said...

it secret